Huma Qureshi: I won’t stop hanging out with Anurag Kashyap


The actor confesses that she’s single but that doesn’t mean the media goes ballistic linking her up with Gangs of Wasseypur director Anurag Kashyap

” No, I am not dating Anurag Kashyap and I am not going to let these stories affect my relationship with him or Kalki. My parents are fond of him and I won’t stop hanging out with him or stop going to his office because of these stories. Is a married couple not allowed to be friends with a single girl? It’s strange that these stories are coming in the last two months. It’s a convenient way of bringing me down given that I am doing a number of roles. And yes, I’d like to date someone, but unfortunately I am not dating anyone at the moment.”
- Huma Qureshi 

0 comments:

Post a Comment