Simbu, Hansika Motwane break up after a year

Popular Tamil actor, STR Simbu recently confirmed his break up with actress Hansika Motwane.
The actor, who hooked up with Hansika last year said that he has ‘nothing to do whatsoever with Hansika’.
STR posted an official statement on his micro blogging page, which said, “I had gone through enough in this relationship, and after much thought invested into this, I hereby declare that I am single now, and I have nothing to do whatsoever with Hansika, and it is all the story of the past. I don’t regret the past nor am I in a mood to discuss over the facts which had forced me to this decision. This announcement is also made only to give clarity to my friends, associates and my fans over my status. As of now, I am concentrating on my career and needless to say I am happy and relieved too !!!”
In July kast year, ‘Koi Mil Gaya’ actress Hansika Motwani and Simbu aka STR took to Twitter to admit that they were in a relationship 
Meanwhile, Hansika has not said anything on the break up yet.
Hansika and Simbu,who have worked in two Tamil movies together Vaalu and Vettai Mannan,are believed to have developed fondness for each other on the sets.
Hansika has worked as a child star in many Hindi soaps such as Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi,Des Mein Nikla Hoga Chand and Shakalaka Boom Boom. She was also seen in Hrithik Roshan’s Koi Mil Gaya as a child artist. She made her Bollywood debut opposite Himesh Reshammiya in Aap Ka Surroor. After a few more movies,she headed to the South. She has acted in Tamil,Telugu and Kannada films.

0 comments:

Post a Comment